Ufo


May. 24, 2018

The Pentagon Released New Documents About the ‘Tic-Tac UFO’

The Pentagon Released New Documents About the ‘Tic-Tac UFO’

Now, a local investigative news team in Las Vegas obtained a 13-page document prepared for the military that analyzes what happened that day in 2004. The investigation was led by George Knapp, a journalist who made a name for himself in the 80s for substantiating parts of a story peddled by the prominent UFOlogist Bob Lazar, who claimed to have worked at Area 51. The report describes how the Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) seen by the two F18 pilots were able to “descend ‘very rapidly’ from approximately 60,000 feet down to approximately 50 feet in a matter of seconds.”

Mar. 14, 2018

Video shows Navy jet’s encounter with a UFO, group says

Video shows Navy jet’s encounter with a UFO, group says

A new purported military video of an unidentified aircraft has been made public, following the Pentagon’s acknowledgment last year that it had shelved an initiative devoted to identifying unknown objects in aerospace.

Source: cnn.com